Low Country Salmon Foil Packets
Submitted by Angela B.
1 whole fresh salmon fillet divided into four pieces
2 smoked andouille sausages, sliced thin
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp. butter
1 lemon cut up into thin slices & 1 extra lemon
Ground black pepper
1 pound of red potatoes cut into small chunks
2 ears of corn cut into 4 small rounds (total of 8)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil about a foot in length.
- In each foil packet; divide the salmon, sausage, corn, potatoes, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and season with S & P.
- Mix the ingredients gently with a rubber spatula and top with 1 tbsp. of butter and lemon in each packet. Squeeze fresh lemon in each packet.
- Completely close the foil packets up on top. Making sure all edges are sealed.
- Place all 4 packets on a baking sheet. Cook on 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a big glass of sweet tea.